It seems a bit disgusting when you are detoxing or cleansing. Your body is showing signs that you have built up toxins. These toxins can affect the condition and health of your entire body.
Sometimes you feel sluggish and you feel stressed. Your body may experience persistent pain, diarrhea, constipation and a feeling of discomfort. Rapid weight gain and the inability to lose the excess weight can also be signs that toxins are present in the body.
In addition, the toxins found in the body are found and stored in your fat cells. For Americans following the usual American diet, a person can consume 70 trillion trash cans for each cell. When detoxifying your body and clearing out that unwanted waste in your cells, you need to watch your excretory organs.
There are certain organs in your body that deal with the management of cell waste. These organs play a major role in the detoxification process for a fit and healthy body.
- Your liver is the organ that recycles the unwanted chemicals in the body. It sorts the toxins and places them in the organ to remove them during the circulation process. The major excretory organs will back up the liver where these toxins are stored and then removed.
- The lymph nodes also play an important role in eliminating the toxins. A network of snakes transports the excess waste from the cells out of the body and into the final eliminating organs. The appendix, thymus, tonsils, and spleen are important lymph nodes that help the body’s major organs cleanse and detoxify.
- The kidneys help with the water balance of the body. They are the ones who keep the good chemistry of the blood alkaline by eliminating the dissolved acidic waste. Drinking plenty of water can help your kidney function very well. It is much better if you drink fresh alkaline juices and purified water. You can take ½ ounce of alkaline every day to see positive results on your body weight.
- The lungs are the organs that keep the blood air purified. They let the oxygen go straight to the bloodstream. It is also responsible for removing waste gases found in every cell of the body. Deep breathing and fresh air are very helpful in keeping the lungs healthy and free of toxins. If you are in an urban area, it is recommended that you find an oxygen-rich environment where you can breathe deeply.
- The colon is a solid waste management organ in your body. Doctors have found many people who may have an 80-pound mucus and rubbery solid waste found on the walls of the colon. Detoxifying and cleaning the colon can be very difficult to do. However, having a colon free can certainly give you good benefits for a clean and healthy body.
If you are experiencing signs of detoxification, try taking regular walks. Exercise is a good key to a fit and healthy body. Many diet doctors also suggest that you drink plenty of lemon water. This is an effective way to maintain very good circulation and can accelerate the rate of detoxification in the body.