How many times have you searched for the miracle foods for weight loss? Maybe with an exotic name and a chic look? Well, you may forget those widely available foods, often underrated but unmatched in terms of detox and metabolism boosting qualities. here’s a list of 19!
1.Gralic. Lots of minerals, enzymes and amino acids; Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D. Only 41 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps reactivate your metabolism while keeping cholesterol at a low level.
- Banana. Sugars with few fats. Calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, vitamins: A, C, tannin and serotonin. Only 66 Kcal per 100 grams. A great appetite suppressant.
- onion. Rich in vitamins A, C, E and vitamin B group. Also potassium, calcium, sodium; help diuretic activity and a great cellulite fighter. Helps keep blood sugars stable.
- Med grass. Not much used in today’s diet, but a great weight loss friend. Helps to reduce fat intake.
Strawberry. Rich in sugars, minerals and vitamin C. Only 27 KCAL per 100 grams.
- Cornflakes. Grains, but legumes. Helps tremendously with your metabolism and only 14 KCAL per 100 grams.
- Kiwi. Rich in potassium as well as calcium, iron and zinc. great source of vitamin C, lots of fiber, very helpful to stimulate diuretic functions.
- Salad. High in fiber and very low in calories (only 14 KCAL per 100 grams); diuretic functions and appetite suppressant, thanks to high volume / low KCAL ratio. Lots of minerals too.
- Lemon. Lowest sugar content for the same fruit family (only 2.3%), rich in vitamins and only 11 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps blood circulation and fights cellulite.
- Apple. Vitamin C and E, Potassium, Magnesium, Rich Inn Tannin, Great High Cholesterol Fighter.
- Nut. Rich in fats, proteins, cigars and vitamins. Helps to burn fat thanks to the good content of Calciu + Magnesium.
- Wheat. Only 319 KCAL per 100 grams and very rich in Proteins, Amyno acids, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium. but also a good content of vitamin B. Helps diuretic functions and fights emotional eating.
- Chicken. White meat, low fat, limits the intake of fats, sodium and cholesterol.
- Arugula salad. Great content of vitamins A and C, and great metabolism booster. Only 16 KCAL per 100 grams.
- Soy. Rich in proteins and folic acid. Fights weight gain and helps balance metabolism.
- Tea. contains fat-burning caffeine, minerals and vitamins from the B group. Stimulate metabolism and has a calorie intake of 0.
- Egg. Hyperproteic food. Many minerals, and enzymes, help in gaining non-fat mass, which is crucial for promoting the body’s fat burning process.
- Wine. Contains antioxidants that help protect the heart and prevent aging.
- Pumpkin. Rich in B, C, E vitamins, minerals and only 18 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps diuretic functions.